Sunday, April 21, 2013

Andrew Ackley Chairing and Speaking At "Anatomy and Physiology 101 For Attorneys"

To my peers, National Business Institute is putting on a CLE May 16 at the Convention Center entitled "Anatomy and Physiology 101 For Attorneys."  I am chairing and speaking at it.  This is a really good primer for the medical aspects of legal practice that are not typically covered in legal research resources.  I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity and sign up at the link above.


1 comment:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they have added something advantageous to the world wide web! I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing.
    Thank you for sharing your article about Andrew Ackley Chairing and Speaking At "Anatomy and Physiology 101 For Attorneys" If you interested to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/google-admits-tracking-android-users/

    ReplyDelete